Chronicles of the Wayward Moot

WELCOME TO THE MOOT, oh world-wanderers and word-whisperers. After two years of Peace Corps. After 2,200 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail. What. Comes. Next?

23 Sept 2009

I write on a Palm Treo 700wx in what can best be described as a sort of treehouse sans tree, a single room raised 12 or so feet straight up off of the ground next to a swampy part of the Louisiana town of Abita Springs (where Turbodog and Restoration Ale come from). I lie upon my ridgerest,the same that served me so well hiking from Mexico to Canada last year. Going to spend the night here. Might just spend a year or two. Muy ocupado aqui ahora, pero les prometo que voy a actualizar mi pagina web pronto...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lana Gramlich said...

Welcome to my town. Enjoy your stay. ;)

7:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home